Navaeh is paying it forward by collecting playdoh for Children’s Hospitals all over the world as she battles with Osteosarcoma. We were told on Monday evening that she wanted a puppy as you all know I put on Facebook I needed a dog!!! Katelyn’s mom who we sent to her cousins wedding from Iowa a few weeks ago contacted me and said she was a vet tech and she wanted to pay it forward!!! Within minutes we had a dog transportation and a year supply of dog food was from the pet breeding community!!!! Thank you Tara Hansen for paying it forward !!!!Also Everyone who made this possible!!! What a wonderful group of people!!! As soon as Nevaeh seen him she named him Toby !!!! PS Toby is from Kansas City!!! Welcome To Pittsburgh Toby you are going to be so loved here!!!
Thank You to the following Wonderful Dream Makers of Neveah’s Puppy
- Rob Hurd Putting everything together Puppy Donated by Kendra Titus, Ottawa KS (including trip to vet for Health Certificate and Rabies Vaccination)
- Crate Furnished and Delivered to Kendra by Plasticrate of Waverly KS.(thanks to Monica)
- Transportation from Ottawa to Kansas City Airport by Mary Jane Cohorst (Dr. B’s Sister) also kept the puppy overnight and spoiled by her grandchildren
- Puppy Kit donated by Revival Animal Health Air Transportation donated by Runway Pets (Dawn Banks)
- Year supply of Puppy Food donated by Royal Canin Pet Foods Pennsylvania Retail Division (thanks to Bobbie Schmidt for making this happen)